Hotels and leisure
The firm is highly rated for its hotels and leisure work, and we have extensive experience in acting for hotel owners and operators, investors and developers. We are also very experienced in acting for restaurants, bars and sports clubs.
How we can help you
Our group of specialist lawyers is able to provide a complete legal service to our hotels and leisure clients. Unusually, that includes a complete alcohol and entertainment licensing service. Our clients include hotels (from boutique to luxury chains); restaurants; sports and leisure clubs; nightclubs; and breweries.
Our hotels and leisure expertise also includes:
- Property investment, sales and leases, development, construction, refurbishment and extensions, property management
- Alcohol and entertainment licensing
- Licences for marriages and civil partnerships
- Corporate acquisitions and disposals,
- Employment issues,
- Intellectual property,
- Reputation management, Dispute resolution,
- Commercial contracts,
- Data protection, Bribery Act issues,
- IT and e-commerce,
- Sponsorship arrangements
What our clients say:
The team was ranked in Legal 500, 2014.