Cyber Matters is Collyer Bristow's review of issues regarding cyberstalking, cyber-bullying, cyber-abuse, cyber-crime and the work of the Cyber Investigation Unit (CIU).
- Cyber-Abuse: from a trickle to a flood
- A credible threat or merely offensive: DDP guidelines on prosecutions on social media
- Is Internet-trolling an accepted norm in society? - Dr Emma Short, National Centre for Cyberstalking Research
- The long awaited stalking laws are here: but will they combat cyberstalking
- Why the confusion? Taking Cyberstalking Seriously - Kristiana Wrixon, National Stalking Helpline
- Regaining control of the internet: the theft of intimate images
For further information contact:
Rhory Robertson, Partner and Head of CIU.
Alex Cochrane, Senior Associate
The content of this newsletter is provided for general information only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice. Appropriate legal or other professional opinion should be taken before taking or omitting to take any action in respect of any specific problem. Collyer Bristow LLP accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained in this newsletter.