Spain and Hispanoamérica
We have wide experience acting for Spanish and Hispanoamérican clients in a variety of matters, from establishing companies in the UK to resolving disputes here. We offer services in Spanish for those who prefer to do business in their native language.
We are the most recent winners of the Excellence in International Services award from the Law Society of England & Wales. Unusually for a mid-sized firm, over 30% of our fee income is from overseas. We act for major international names but, because of our size, we value smaller clients and can offer our expertise for mid-tier rates.
How we can help you
- Negotiating contracts under English law
- Acquiring or establishing a business in the UK
- Resolving visa and migration issues
- Purchasing real estate
- Representing clients in London-based international arbitrations
- Resolving disputes in England through the Courts or by agreement (Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- Assisting the resolution in other jurisdictions of disputes governed by English law
- Enforcing (or resisting enforcement) of foreign judgments or arbitral awards in England