Robert advises on a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious employment issues, acting for both employees and employers.
Robert's employment tribunal work involves working with claimants and respondents in all matters including unfair dismissal, breach of contract, whistleblowing and discrimination. He also helps to negotiate settlements resulting in legally binding agreements.
Outside the tribunal, Robert advises on day to day issues by recommending and suggesting good HR practices in addition to drafting and reviewing contracts and policies and advising on TUPE related concerns and those arising from corporate transactions.
Robert has expertise on all aspects of UK business immigration and UK citizenship, including:
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 applications and renewals under the Points Based System;
- EEA Family Permit, Residence Card and Permanent Residence Card applications;
- Representative of overseas business visas;
- Indefinite leave to remain applications; and
- UK citizenship applications.
In particular, Robert helps clients to better understand and protect their immigration status in the wake of the Brexit referendum and the decision for Britain to leave the European Union.